Friday, March 2, 2012

Beautiful Children

Hi Everyone--
It has been a really long time since I've posted on my blog.  We've been busy with our work and ministries.  Our daily living takes a lot of time and energy too. 

A couple of weeks ago Jim and I went to a store here that sells American products.  I was so excited to find Diet Pepsi, A&W Root Beer, Twizzlers, etc.  Most of the items were really expensive, but I did splurge and buy a few things for an extra treat.  I never thought I would be so excited to find a roll of Glad Wrap!! (plastic wrap here is useless)

Sometimes I get down when I think of things that I would easily have access to in the U.S.  However, God has blessed us in many other ways living here in Africa.

Here are some pictures of beautiful children seen here.  These children are precious in the sight of the Lord!  Pray for the children of Africa.

--Aunt Ramona






1 comment:

  1. How fun it must've been to find some familiar treats & things. Enjoy!

    They are beautiful children, indeed :)

    ReplyDelete